Thursday, May 3, 2012

Raining Craziness!

Whoa! You know the saying "When it rains, it pours?"  Well, I would like to adapt that to my life by saying "When shit's crazy, it's insane!"  I got about 2 hours of sleep last night (I would venture to say from about 3-5am) because of my joint pain/arthritis (knees, hips, lower back), & today I have had a crazy toddler, a crazy dog, a crazy husband, & a crazy computer... why is everyone & everything crazy at the same time?! Good thing I was able to dig deep & find at least a little bit of energy, or I would have crawled back in bed & called it quits 8 hours ago! (Actually the sense of humor has worked better than the energy itself!)  I still need to finish dinner, take the nutsos for a walk, & do our bedtime routine, before I can fully relax. I just needed to write a little bit in order to find the sanity to make it through the remainder of the day! Thanks for listening...you're my savior! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment